Monday, August 10, 2009

MyLuNcH

According to my watch, it is now 13:20 p.m. It is my lunch time..but here I am, in the office. Just finished eating some keledek goreng with chilli source + horlicks. I read few pages of "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" then I felt sleepy. Ooo..how I wish I am in my room, sleeping or shall I say resting. I am feeling a bit under the weather today..physically, not emotionally..hehe..

Obviously, I don't have any plan to update my blog today. I don't have any topic / story to share. If I don't have anything to share, will I becoming a dull person to you?

No doubt, these past few months, I have so many stories to share with my friends, but lately, somehow, I have nothing! A friend of mine noticed this and asked me where is my seem-like-never-ending-story..truthfully, I really don't feel like telling the story anymore. Maybe they should wait until I have a brand new story to tell..

My lunch time is officially over. So many things need to be done..until then, happy working people!! :D

5 comments:

nurul said...

uhuhuuu....sy cuti arini...

Aeryn mummy aiyris zarra said...

Ya Ampun..min sgt2 sangap la pagi ni..ngantok tahap gile gaban di tempat keje baru ni..

takde kawan lagi la..

dok sorang2 je..

huwaaaaaaa

MiSzEniGmA said...

my twin: by the time u read this, kt dah 2 hari mc..esk masuk keje blk..huhu..

min: sabar ye..camtu la adat masuk tempat baru.. :)

Benedict Bernard said...

k dah post!... sorry lar bz sesangat. baru lah ada masa nak berblogging balik nie.. hehe..

MiSzEniGmA said...

thank pokcik ben..xleh muah2 ..bln pose..hehe