Friday, January 23, 2009

FLasHbAcK




First and foremost, thank you sooooo much to mat cyber (what ever that i owe you, insya-ALLAH..someday ye my fren ;) ) for guiding me to do this post.

It is an episode from one of my favourite series, "One Tree Hill". This episode was aired last Tuesday. Lucky for me to watch it because I totally loveeeeeeeeeee this part of the episode, especially the scene between Brooke & Peyton. I cried..ye..menangis walaupun tak meleleh air hidung..why? Ni yang nak cerita ni..hehe

I was heartbroken (i hate to use this word, but i have to be honest, kan?..huhu) too tapi situasi aku tak serius macam Peyton. Situasi bermaksud, I was not in love with the guy (hmm..aku pun tak sure la love ke tak..haha)..at that time, I was hoping that he could be dot..dot..dot..

When I found out about his real intention..ya, di situlah aku mengalami situasi si Peyton. Instead of crying on my bestfriend shoulder, I cried in the toilet (aku semakin jujur kan..kan..kan..???hehe). When I watched the scene, I wish thing would be different for me. I wish, I was crying on my bestfriend shoulder. I wish my bestfriend could tell me how to let go, just like Brooke did..I wish I was not alone..

The scene was just a flashback from one of my life episodes, but it made me realize, how I wished I had my bestfriend with me during the lowest moment of my life..

~fin~

10 comments:

smoochyn said...

act..i have a doubt about dat mystery guy...(yg ko mcm suke tp x in love..err...)
maafkan aku..muahahaha

MiSzEniGmA said...

past tense2..mari kite blajar tentang future tense ye kawan2..ahaha

Benedict Bernard said...

ouch. so drama :P

MiSzEniGmA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MiSzEniGmA said...

pokcik ben..seybooookkkkk laaaa :p

MiSzEniGmA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aeryn mummy aiyris zarra said...

dear, u have me and the rest la.. tu la, secreto de amor lagi, mana la cek nak tau..tup tup kuaq cita dah..

anyway, chase the paper, oppss no, chase the future! ;)

MiSzEniGmA said...

baik!! :p

Juezura said...

erk...nangis kat toilet ek..ihiks..akak lagi teruk..sampai tk ingat kat mana dan berapa kali akak nangis...ehehe

MiSzEniGmA said...

kak zue, look at the bright side, crying is actually good for health, kan??