Thursday, February 5, 2009

AkU X-De KeJe

Confession: Aku dah submit 2 drafts to my exec, waiting for her to check and approve. So far, I received nothing from her. Agak emo sebab aku dah buat job aku as requested & aku memang nak siapkan kerja aku a.s.a.p! Bukanlah nak jadi employee of the month, tapi aku nak cepat "pandai" buat kerja..eeeeee..so, since aku tak dapat apa-apa feedback, inilah hasilnya, "My Top 5 Favourite List.." hahahaa...




Top 5 Favourite Friends that I will be friends forever


1) Ima
2) Min
3) Lin
4) Yan
5) Na




Top 5 Favourite Colours that I will choose


1) Black
2) Blue
3) White
4) Brown
5) Silver


Top 5 Favourite Cartoon Characters that I think adorable
1) Garfield
2) Patrick
3) Sin Chan
4) Tazmania
5) Donald Duck



Top 5 Favourite Songs that I will never get bored hearing them


1) Over U-Daughtry
2)Survivor - Destiny's Child
3) I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing - Aerosmith
4) Kosong - Dewa
5) Bukan Cinta Biasa - Ct Nurhaliza




Top 5 Things that I hate the most


1) Politics / Politicians
2) People spitting while stopping at the traffic light
3) Tail gating
4) Insomnia
5) Pervert
Top 5 Favourite Movies that I watched at the cinema
1) Batman : The Dark Night
2) How To Lose A Guy in 10 Days
3) Hitch
4) Pirates of the Carribean : The Curse of The Black Pearl
5) Transformers
Top 5 Favourite Women that I want to see them acting together in a comedy movie
1) Jessica Alba
2) Nicole Kidman
3) Kate Hudson
4) Angelina Jolie
5) Kate Winslet
Top 5 Favourite Men that I like to have a t-shirt sign by them
1) Tun Dr. Mahathir
2) Will Smith
3) Andy Lau
4) Jason Kid
5) Kobe Bryant
Top 5 Favourite Things that people say to me
1) "yong baik.."
2) "yong cool.."
3) "thanks for listening.."
4) "thanks nurul.."
5) "you are my best friend.."
Conclusion: Up until now ( 1505 hours), I still haven't receive email/feedback from my exec. Now I'm thinking to do my 3rd blog for today...is it too much??hehehe

3 comments:

Aeryn mummy aiyris zarra said...

im in the list! yahuuuu ;D

MiSzEniGmA said...

sudah semestinye la..adey!

nurul said...

amboi..sempat ek...;P